Old Avon Bridge
SBPT was approached by South Lanarkshire Council in 1996. The bridge which was in a poor state was on the route of a proposed walkway between the Strathclyde Country Park and Chatelherault Country Park.
Project funding for the restoration of the bridge over the Avon Gorge was provided by South Lanarkshire Council, The Avon Valley Project, Historic Scotland and the Heritage Lottery Fund.
The bridge now forms part of the network of walks around the Chatelherault area.
- Kilmory Home Farm
- Laurieston House, Glasgow
- Westgate Co-Operative Building, East Ayrshire
- Bruce St, Dunfermline
- Skelmorlie Aisle Boundary Walls
- Maybole Castle
- Scotway House
- New Lanark Church
- University of Stirling
- Old Avon Bridge
- Daldowie Doocot
- The Lock Keeper's Cottage
- Broomgate Institute, Lanarkshire
- Rothesay Public Lavatories, Bute
- Newmilns Tower
- Dunure Castle
- Other Project Involvement