Broomgate Institute, Lanarkshire
The Trust’s first project was completed in 1990 bringing back into use the B Listed Institute which was built in 1838 as a school for weaver’s children.
The project converted the building to 5 self contained flats which were sold on completion to Clydesdale District Council.
Funding and loans were secured from Strathclyde Regional Council, Clydesdale District Council, the Scottish Development Agency, Pilgrim Trust and the Architectural Heritage Fund.
- Kilmory Home Farm
- Laurieston House, Glasgow
- Westgate Co-Operative Building, East Ayrshire
- Bruce St, Dunfermline
- Skelmorlie Aisle Boundary Walls
- Maybole Castle
- Scotway House
- New Lanark Church
- University of Stirling
- Old Avon Bridge
- Daldowie Doocot
- The Lock Keeper's Cottage
- Broomgate Institute, Lanarkshire
- Rothesay Public Lavatories, Bute
- Newmilns Tower
- Dunure Castle
- Other Project Involvement